What’s a cookie?
A “cookie” is a small file that is stored on your computer’s hard drive which collects information on your use of our website. It does not collect any personal information.
Cookies are useful when you revisit a website in order to present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
Cookies are either:
– Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser.
– Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, you can normally do it within your browser settings.
We use the following cookies:
– Puglia Paradise: we use our cookies to ensure the correct operation of our website
– Google: we use Google cookies to understand how customers find our website and also to analyse the success of our advertising campaigns
– Facebook: we use Facebook remarking code to remind you who we are after you leave our site. You may see our ad banners on other pages you visit after leaving our site.
– Chat: we ouse LiveChat cookies when you use our instant messaging chat to get in contact with us
– Hotjar: we use Hotjar cookies to analyze the visitors’ behavior on our website.