Visiting the Apulian countryside by bicycle is one of the best ways to fully appreciate it’s true beauty. The hills are gentle and although some main roads are quite busy, it is possible to choose secondary roads (signposted) where very few cars pass.
Through selected external partners we provide a bike rental service. Depending on your needs and the routes you want to take, you can choose from a wide range of bikes: from trekking bikes to mountain bikes, from road bikes to electric bikes.
The bikes will be delivered and picked up directly at the villa.
Trekking bike: from € 15,00 per day
Mountain bike: from € 25,00 per day
Road bike: from € 25,00 per day
Electric bike: from € 30,00 per day
Discounts are available for rentals over 5 days.
The price includes the helmet (mandatory), the lock and the emergency kit.
The delivery and collection costs change depending on the supplier and the distance to the villa.
Frequently Asked Questions about BIKE RENTAL:
What information should I provide to book a bike?
To book your bike, please fill out the form below and specify in the message the following information:
– Name and Surname (as indicated in the reservation).
– Villa booked.
– Type of bikes.
– Number of bikes.
– Delivery day and time (If you want to find the bikes on arrival, simply indicate “Check-in Time”).
– Collection day and time (If you want to keep the bikes until your departure, simply indicate “Check-out Time”).
– The height of the people who will rent the bikes. This information is useful to bring you the most suitable bicycle.
– If extra accessories are needed such as booster seats for children.
How do I pay the bike rental?
Payment can be made by credit card or in cash at delivery time. In some cases, depending on the bike and supplier, a deposit can be requested at the booking time to be made by bank transfer or PayPal.
It is possible to organize a bike tour?
Yes, it is possible. We organize, through certified cycling guides, bike tours suitable for all tastes. For more information please see the BIKE TOURS page.