Thanks to our car and minivan rental service (provided through external partners) you can choose the vehicle that best suits your needs and have it delivered directly to your villa or to the airport at your arrival. In this way, you will avoid exhausting queues and all the trouble the standard car hire at the airport involves.
If you prefer to hire the car at the airport on your own, you can always read our tips.
Economy Cars: from € 42,00 to € 50,00
(Fiat Panda, Fiat Punto, Fiat 500)
Midsize Cars: from € 50,00 to € 65,00
(Fiat 500L, Fiat Punto EVO, Peugeot 208)
SUVs: € 90,00
Cabrio Cars: € 52,00
Automatic Cars: from € 50,00 to € 130,00
(Skoda Octavia, Fiat 500L, Fiat 500 Cabrio, Kia Soul, Nissan X-Trail, Mercedes Classe E Cabrio)
Minivan: from € 80,00 to € 130,00
(Mercedes Viano 8-seater (manual and automatic), Opel Vivaro 9-seater)
Electric Cars: starting from € 35,00
Prices are per day for a minimum booking of 5 days.
Depending on the supplier, a deposit payment can be requested at the booking time. The refundable damage deposit starts from € 500,00.
All rentals include unlimited km.
Delivery and pick-up costs vary depending on the distances.
In case of delivery to the villa, it is possible to book our transfer service in combination with/in addition to the car rental.
Frequently Asked Questions about CAR and MINIVAN RENTAL:
How do I get a quote?
To get a quote, all you have to do is send us a message, filling in the form below, providing the following information:
– Name and Surname (as indicated in the booking)
– Name of the villa booked
– Duration of rental
– Type of car for which you wish a quote (more than one car can be selected)
– Place of delivery and collection (they can be different)
– Any extra accessories (eg GPS navigator, booster seats, etc.)
What are the rental conditions?
The rental conditions are in line with those of the major companies. For example, the standard contract allows just one driver (an additional fee must be paid to add other drivers) and a minimum of 21 years of age for the driver.
How much is the refundable damage deposit?
We work with different selected partners, each of them has different policies. Depending on the car you choose we will indicate you the amount that will be held in your credit card as refundable damage deposit.
How does it work the car rental insurance in Italy?
The standard insurance included in the rental contract covers damage to third parties but not damage to the hired car. In some cases, it is possible to upgrade to full damage protection.
Contact us for more information.
Are there any extra fees to pay?
No, the amount we will give you in the quote is the real amount that you will have to pay at the rental time.
Is it possible to pay the balance with a credit card?
Yes, it is possible to pay by credit card the balance (or the full amount in case of reservation without deposit) at the car delivery time.
Why rent a car through Puglia Paradise?
Booking a car through one of Puglia Paradise’s selected external partners you will enjoy the following benefits:
– We will take care of the booking process and will ensure the car hire is organized to the smallest detail.
– You will avoid the queues: in fact whether you decide to have the car delivered at the airport or at the villa or to pick it up directly from the rental office, you will not have to queue at the busy offices at the airport (which especially during the high season are very long and stressful). Furthermore, by providing us with the necessary details (driver’s license and passport of the contract holder and driver) the contract will already be pre-filled and the car hire will be even faster.
– In case of any need during your stay and during the rental you can rely on us.